We're sorry to hear you're having trouble watching Tubi videos on your Web or Mobile Device! Please follow the troubleshooting steps below for your preferred device:
- Make sure your operating system is updated to the newest version.
- Restart the app by exiting out, closing the background app, and re-opening Tubi.
- Restart your device and re-open Tubi.
- Uninstall Tubi and re-download it from the Google Play Store.
- Clear data and cache stored on your app. You can do this by going to Settings on your Android device, then selecting Apps > All > Tubi > tap on Clear cache.
- Remove apps you no longer use on your device to clear some memory.
Check internet connection. Please verify that your device is connected to the intended WiFi or Data source.
Refresh internet connection. On your iPhone or iPad device, open Settings - Airplane Mode. Turn Airplane mode on, wait 10 seconds, and turn Airplane mode off.
Restart Tubi. Double-tap the home button on your Apple device and locate the Tubi application. Close the application by holding down on the Tubi App and swiping it UP until it is removed from view.
Stop unused applications Double-tap the home button to view all currently running applications. Swipe any unused application off-screen to improve device performance.
- Make sure you have the latest version of your browser installed.
- Refresh your browser by clicking on the arrow on the top of your browser making a clockwise turn.
- You can also try clearing your cookies, cached images and files, and browsing history from your web browser
- Try lowering the bit-rate of the video stream:
- Go to www.tubitv.com.
- Select and Play a video.
- Hover over the video playback screen so the video controls appear at the bottom.
- Click on the "SD" or "HD" button on the bottom right. We display "SD" when no HD is available or you've set the bit-rate to "SD".
- Click on the lowest bit rate option(bottom option)
If you are unable to resolve any playback issues after trying the steps mentioned above, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at tubitv.com/support. If there is an error code presented on your screen, please include this error code in your description of the issue you are experiencing.