You can customize caption settings on your preferred device and set your preferred size and color choices. Here's how you can do that based on the device:
- Open the Tubi app
- Tap on the Account tab at the bottom of the screen
- Tap on Captions
- This will take you to your phone's Custom Captions settings. Here, you can adjust things like size, color, and background color.
- After you've chosen the size and color you'd like, return to the Tubi app your caption choices should now display when you watch a movie or show with captions
- Open your iOS device Settings app.
- Go to General.
- Tap Accessibility.
- Under the "Media" section, tap Subtitles & Captioning.
- Tap Style to change the size and style of the display and font.
- Tap Create New Style for more font styles, sizes, and colors.
To customize the caption settings via our web version, please visit https://tubitv.com/preference/captions.
Smart TV's, Media Streaming Player Device, Game Console & Cable Provider
- Open the Tubi app on your device.
- Press the left directional button on your remote/controller until you see the left navigation column appear on your screen. Select Settings.
- You will now find yourself in the Settings menu. Press the down directional button on your remote/controller to navigate to Closed Captions.
- Press the right directional button on your remote/controller to turn on captions and customize the color, opacity, size, font, and background color.