Add movies and shows to your List while browsing, to make them easier to find and watch later! You can add content to your List by following these instructions.
Content on your List is available as long as we have the rights for it on Tubi, so if something seems to disappear from your List, it may be because we no longer have it available on Tubi. However, if the movie or show returns to Tubi in the future, it will reappear on your List!
Your List should be available as one of the first several rows on your home screen, but its placement sometimes moves around. To find it quickly every time, follow the steps below:
Finding your List on your Media Streaming Device:
- From the Tubi home screen, press the left directional button on your TV remote/controller to bring up the left navigation column.
- Highlight and select Categories.
- Your List will be among the first several choices shown there. This category won't be visible until you have added a movie or show to your List.
Finding your List on your Mobile Device:
- Launch the Tubi app on your mobile device. Make sure you are signed in to your Tubi account.
- Tap on the "My Stuff" icon on the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- This page will show both your My List and Continue Watching categories!
Finding your List on your Computer:
- Visit www.tubitv.com on your web browser and sign in to your account.
- From the Tubi homepage, hover over the "Browse" tab, until the list of categories appears.
- My List will be located in the first column, under "Popular".