We're sorry to hear you're having trouble watching Tubi videos on your Device! Please follow the troubleshooting steps below:
If you are unable to play a specific video:
- Try playing another video on Tubi. If this is the only title that will not play, let us know at tubitv.com/support, so we can investigate this issue further.
If you are unable to play any videos on Tubi:
- Force close the Tubi app completely and restart your smart TV/streaming device. You should be able to restart from your TV's/streaming device's Settings.
- If restarting does not work, you can try unplugging your TV/streaming device from the power outlet for a few seconds, before plugging it back in.
- Check for firmware updates on your device: You can usually do this by going to your TV/streaming device's Home Screen, then Settings > System > System Update > Check now.
Poor video quality or buffering:
If you occasionally see poor video quality or buffering, this may be due to network congestion.
- Check whether your internet service provider is currently experiencing issues.
- Reduce usage of other devices currently accessing the network, such as other streaming players, computers, game consoles, and mobile devices.
If you are unable to resolve any playback issues after trying the steps mentioned above, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at tubitv.com/support. If there is an error code presented on your screen, please include this error code in your description of the issue you are experiencing.