Please find your device type below for instructions on removing titles you longer want in your Continue Watching category. Please keep in mind any title you start but leave unfinished will end up on this list. This includes recommended titles that may autoplay after you finish a title of your choice!
Removing titles from Continue Watching on your Computer:
To delete content from your Continue Watching or List, please go to https://tubitv.com/account/history.
If you are not signed in to Tubi on your web browser, you'll be asked to sign in. Please sign in and afterward follow the steps below:
- Click/Tap on your name on the top right corner of your screen.
- Click/Tap on Account Settings.
- Click/Tap on History & My List.
Now everything in your Continue Watching and List will be displayed.
To clear all titles in your Continue Watching, please first select the Continue Watching tab, as shown:
To delete a specific title, select a title and click Remove.
To remove all the titles in your Continue Watching row, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the Delete All Watch History button.
Removing titles from Continue Watching on your Media Streaming Device:
- Select the title you want to remove from the Continue Watching row. This will take you to the movie or series details page.
- Select Remove from History
Removing titles from Continue Watching on your Mobile Device:
- Launch the Tubi app on your mobile device, and make you you are logged in. Continue Watching will not appear if you are not signed into a Tubi account.
- Tap on the "My Stuff" icon on the bottom-right corner of the screen. You should see your Continue Watching category at the top of the screen. Tap "See All".
- Tap and hold on the title you wish to remove. An option should appear to "Remove from Continue Watching". Tap on this option.
- The title should then be removed from your Continue Watching section!