To cast from an Android or iOS device to your smart TV or streaming device, please follow these steps. First, please take a moment to ensure you have everything set up to successfully cast:
- Verify your mobile device and TV/media streaming device are accessing the same network. Casting to your TV will only work if both devices are connected to the same WiFi network.
- Ensure the Tubi app is installed on your mobile device and on your Smart TV/streaming device. Tubi must be installed on your Smart TV device before you can cast to it.
Now you're ready to begin casting:
- On your mobile device, open the Tubi app and choose the movie/show you want to cast to your TV.
- Tap the casting icon displayed in the lower right corner of your app screen. It will look like this:
- Choose your correct TV device when prompted to select one.
- The Tubi app will launch on your TV device automatically and playback will begin.