To cast from your iOS device to your Fire TV device, please follow these steps. First, please take a moment to ensure you have everything set up to successfully cast:
- Verify your mobile device and Fire TV device are accessing the same network. Casting to your Fire TV device will only work if both devices are connected to the same WiFi network.
- Ensure the Tubi app is installed on your mobile device and on your Fire TV device. Tubi must be installed on your Fire TV device before you can cast to it.
Now, you can begin the casting process.
- On your mobile device, open the Tubi app and choose the movie/show you want to cast to your TV.
- Tap the casting icon displayed in the lower right corner of your app screen. It should look like this:
- Choose your Fire TV device when prompted to select a device.
- The Tubi app will launch on your Fire TV device automatically and playback will begin.