To cast from your iOS device to your Roku, please follow these steps. First, please take a moment to ensure you have everything set up to successfully cast.
- Verify your mobile device and Roku are accessing the same network. Casting to your Roku will only work if both devices are connected to the same WiFi network.
- Ensure the Tubi app is installed on your mobile device and on your Roku. Tubi must be installed on your Roku before you can cast to it.
Now, you can begin the casting process.
- On your mobile device, open the Tubi app and choose the movie/show you want to cast to your TV.
- Tap the casting icon displayed in the lower right corner of your app screen. It should look like this:
- Choose your Roku when prompted to select a device.
- The Tubi app will launch on your Roku automatically and playback will begin.
During casting, content playback can be controlled using the Roku remote or your mobile device.