Check to make sure your television is connected to the network and getting a download speed.
- Press the menu button on your VIZIO remote, and choose 'Network'. Then choose the option labeled 'Network Test' or 'Test Connection'.
Power Cycle the Television.
- Unplug the power cord from the back of the TV or the outlet, whichever is more convenient.
- Hold the power button on the side of the TV down for 3-5 seconds.
- Reconnect the power cord and turn on the TV.
Perform a Factory Reset on your television.
- Press the menu button on your VIZIO remote and choose System > Reset & Admin > Reset to Factory Settings. Some models System may be labeled as 'Help'.
If you continue to have issues, please share your device ID with customer support. You can find your device ID by opening the Tubi app, navigating to Settings > About. Take a photo of the screen and email it to email@example.com (or reply to the support agent if you have already contacted us) with a description of the issue you're encountering. Step-by-step instructions can also be found here: Finding your Vizio device