Check to make sure your television is connected to the network and getting a download speed.
- Press the menu button on your VIZIO remote, and choose 'Network'. Then choose the option labeled 'Network Test' or 'Test Connection'.
Power Cycle the Television.
- Unplug the power cord from the back of the TV or the outlet, whichever is more convenient.
- Hold the power button on the side of the TV down for 3-5 seconds.
- Reconnect the power cord and turn on the TV.
Some TVs can also be power cycled from the menu. To do this, press the menu button on your TV remote and choose System > Reset & Admin > Soft Power Cycle. After choosing the soft power cycle, your unit will power off and restart.
Perform a Factory Reset on your television.
- Press the menu button on your VIZIO remote and choose System > Reset & Admin > Reset to Factory Settings. Some models System may be labeled as 'Help'.