To set up your parental controls to block certain content from appearing in your account or have access to more content, please follow one of the procedures below.
Via your web account:
- Go to tubi.tv on a web browser and sign in. After you sign in, you'll see your name at the top right corner.
- Click/tap on your name on the top right corner.
- Click/Tap on Account Settings.
- Click/Tap on the Parental Controls tab and select your preferred level of parental controls.
- To save your Parental Control settings, enter your password. If you've forgotten your password please visit tubi.tv/forgot and enter your email to receive instructions on how to reset your password.
- Click Save and you'll be all set!
Via the Tubi app on your Amazon Fire TV/Stick:
- Open the Tubi app on your Amazon Fire device.
- Navigate to the top of the screen until you see Search and Settings icons.
- Select Settings.
- Navigate to Parental Controls and press the right arrow on your remote to highlight the rating levels.
- Select the rating level you'd like to set your account to and press Select.
- Enter your account password to change the parental rating and press Submit.
Please note that it may take up to 24 hours for Parental Control settings to take effect on your Amazon device. However, if you log out of your Tubi account, completely exit the app and then relaunch and log back in, it should speed up the process.