You can watch Tubi without registering or signing into a Tubi account, but signing in allows you to save movies and shows to a queue for later viewing and save your progress when you pause a video.
To sign in on Cox Contour:
- Turn on your Cox Contour box.
- Press the Contour button on your remote to get to the the Contour TV home screen.
- At the Contour home screen, select Apps.
- Navigate to Tubi, available under the Videos banner, and press OK. This opens the Tubi app.
- On the Tubi home screen, navigate up until you see Search, Sign In/Register, About, and Exit App.
- Select Sign In/Register. An activation code will appear on your screen..
- To enter the activation code, please go to http://tubi.tv/activate in a web browser (e.g. Google Chrome, Safari, etc.) as directed on the new screen.
- If you are not signed in to Tubi on a web browser you will be asked to sign in. Since you already have a Tubi account, click on the Sign In link, next to "Have an account?" and proceed to sign in with Facebook or with email.
- Fill out the fields that are displayed and click on the Sign In button.
- Once you submit this information, you’ll be directed to a new screen where you can enter the activation code that is shown on your TV screen.
- Enter the code and your TV screen will automatically update as soon as your activation completes. Happy streaming!