You can watch Tubi without registering or signing into a Tubi account, but signing in allows you to save movies and shows to a queue for later viewing and save your progress when you pause a video.
To register for Tubi on your Cox Contour device, please follow the steps below:
- Turn on your Cox Contour box.
- Press the Contour button on your remote to get to the the Contour TV home screen.
- On the Contour home screen, select Apps.
- Navigate to Tubi, available under the Videos banner, and press OK. This opens the Tubi app.
- On the Tubi home screen, navigate up until you see Search, Sign In/Register, About, and Exit App.
- Select Sign In/Register. An activation code will appear on your screen.
- To enter the activation code, please open a web browser (e.g. Google Chrome, Safari, etc.) and go to http://tubi.tv/activate as directed on the new screen.
- Click on Register to create a Tubi account. If you are already registered, please click on Sign In.
- Fill out the fields that are displayed and click on the Register or Sign In button. We also recommend clicking on the "Keep me signed in" checkbox.
- Once you submit this information, you’ll be directed to a new screen where you can enter the activation code that is shown on your TV screen.
- Enter the code and your TV screen will automatically update as soon as your activation completes. Happy streaming!