Our auction decisioning is based upon content criteria that we try to match up with ad content. Due to the nature of the auction, we rely on ad platforms to declare their language in the bid. We then match the ad language to that of the content. In some cases, an ad can be declared in the wrong language, which is why you may see that show up matching content in another language.
Articles in this section
- What should I do if I notice a problem with an ad?
- How do I watch ad-free?
- Why do I see ads that have nothing to do with me/where I live?
- Why do I sometimes see ads in other languages than my own?
- Why do I sometimes see the same ads over and over again?
- Why does Tubi have ads in the middle of the movie/show and not just at the beginning or end like other apps?
- Why does Tubi have ads?