Check your network settings:
- From the Home screen select Settings > Network > Network Status.
If you're able to connect, please follow the steps below:
Restart your Samsung Smart TV:
- By holding down the power button:
- Press and hold the TV remote power button down, let the TV turn off, and keep holding it until the TV powers back on and you see the logo.
- Let go of the button.
- By unplugging your TV:
- Unplug your TV from power for at least 1 minute.
- While your TV is unplugged, press and hold the power button on the TV for 5 seconds to discharge it.
- If you cannot access the power button or your TV does not have one, leave your TV unplugged for at least 3 minutes.
- Plug your TV back in.
- Turn your TV on.
- Try Netflix again.
Upgrade your Samsung TV's software:
- Press the Menu button on your remote control.
- Scroll down and select Support.
- Select Software Update. Note: if this area is greyed out it could be because the TV has just been switched on (wait a minute, then try again) or because the TV is in Smart Hub mode. If you are accessing through Smart Hub mode, try going in again after viewing an app.
- Select Update Now.
- The TV will check to see if there is an update available. Select Yes to update the TV with the latest software version.