If you're having trouble watching videos on Sony please follow the troubleshooting steps below.
- Please check your connection speed:
On a computer or mobile device go to [fast.com](https://fast.com). Make sure you have at least a 1mb/s (1000 kb/s) broadband internet connection in order to stream videos on Tubi.
- Try closing and re-opening the Tubi app:
1. Go to your TV's Home screen.
2. Press and hold down the Home button. You'll now see apps with an x under on your screen.
3. Scroll left until you find Tubi.
4. Press the down arrow on your remote and select X. Now Tubi will be closed.
5. Now select the Tubi app to re-open it and try playing a video again.
Restart your TV:
- Hold the power button on your TV remote for 10 seconds to restart your TV. If your TV restarted, try Tubi again. If your TV did not restart, follow the steps below.
Unplug your TV:
- Try unplugging your TV from power for at least 1 minute.
- While your TV is unplugged, press and hold the power button on the TV for 5 seconds to discharge it. If you cannot access the power button or your TV does not have one, leave your TV unplugged for at least 3 minutes.
- Plug your TV back in.
- Turn your TV on.
- Try Tubi again.