If you're experiencing video playback issues while watching Tubi on PS4, we recommend testing the connection directly on the PlayStation 4 using their built-in network connection test. This can help identify issues with wireless interference or other device-specific network issues.
- From the PlayStation's main menu (XMB), go to Settings > Network Settings > Internet Connection Test
If the results of this test match up with our requirements, please try:
- Closing the app and restarting it: Go to your PS4 Home screen, highlight Tubi, press "Options" on your PS4 remote while selector is on Tubi TV, and click on "Close Application". Now restart, by selecting Tubi.
- If the issue persists, please delete the Tubi application and re-download: Highlight the application, press the triangle button and select Delete. Then re-download the application from the PlayStation Store
If you're running into a licensing error message, try these steps:
- Go to Settings > PSN > Activate as your primary PS4
- Then from the PSN menu select Restore Licenses