To sign in on Roku:
- Turn on your Roku.
- From the Roku Home screen, select the Tubi app.
- Select Sign In or Register Free. Now you'll see a screen on your Roku with an activation code.
- To enter the activation code, please go to www.tubitv.com/activate in a web browser (e.g. Google Chrome, Safari, etc.) as directed on the new screen.
- If you are not signed in to Tubi TV on a web browser you will be asked to sign in. Since you already have a Tubi account, click on the Sign In link, next to "Have an account?" and proceed to sign in with Facebook or with email.
- Fill out the fields that are displayed and click on the Sign In button.
- Once you submit this information, you’ll be directed to a new screen where you can enter the activation code that is shown on your Roku screen.
- Enter the code and your Roku screen will automatically update as soon as your activation completes. Happy streaming!
Note: In order to not have to register every time you click on the Tubi app on Roku, please don't sign out of the app by clicking the Sign Out or Log Out button on the top of the screen. To exit the app, simply back out of the app or click on the Home button on your Roku remote.
Still experiencing troubles?