To sign up or log into Tubi on your Roku, please follow the steps below:
- Open the Tubi app from your Roku Home Screen. If you haven't already installed the app on your Roku, please do so now.
- Press the left directional key on your Roku remote to bring up the left navigation column, then select Sign In at the top of the column:
- You will now see an activation code appear on your screen. Follow the instructions you see there. Open a web browser on a second device and go to tubi.tv/activate. Please leave the activation code visible on your TV screen throughout the process
- If you already have a Tubi account, click Sign In and proceed to either enter your email/password or login with Facebook/Google/Apple ID. If you don't have an account, you can click Register and create that account now.
- You will now be redirected to the activate a device page (if you're not redirected, go to tubi.tv/activate. Enter the activation code you see on your TV screen and click Activate Device. Your TV screen will automatically update. It may take several seconds on a slower connection, so please be patient! Once your TV screen refreshes, you will be logged into your Tubi account. You now have access to your List and Continue Watching features.