- Open the Tubi app.
- Using the left directional key of your Amazon remote, navigate to the very left of the Tubi home screen, until you see a navigational column. You'll see choices like Sign In, Categories, Channels, Settings, and Exit.
- Select Sign In. You will now see an activation code on your TV.
- On a different device, open a web browser (e.g. Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc.) and visit www.tubi.tv/activate
- If you already have a Tubi account, click Sign In and proceed to either enter your email/password or login with Facebook. If you don't have an account, you can click Register and create that account now.
- You will now be redirected to the Activate a device page. Enter the activation code you see on your TV screen and click Activate Device.
- Your Amazon screen will automatically refresh and you are now logged in!
Now you'll have access to your queue and history on Amazon Fire!