There are two ways to to log in to your Tubi account on Amazon Fire.
Log in with email:
- Open the Tubi app.
- After launching you'll see the Tubi home screen with all of the categories of movies and TV shows listed on the left side of the screen.
- Select "Search & Sign In".
- Select "Sign In".
- Select "Sign In via Email".
- Enter the email address and password associated with your existing Tubi account.
- Click on "Sign In".
Now you'll have access to your queue and history on Amazon Fire!
Log in online with a web browser.
- Open the Tubi app and click on Sign In or Register.
- Select Register or Link Account.
- Follow the steps that are displayed on your Amazon Fire TV/Stick screen. Go to tubitv.com/activate.
- Click on "Have an account? Sign In".
- Click on Sign in with Facebook or enter your email and password and click on Sign In.
- Now enter the code that is displayed on your Amazon Fire TV on the activation code field on your computer.
- Click Submit and your Amazon Fire TV screen will automatically update.
You're now logged in and have access to your queue and history on Amazon Fire!