Global Captions: To turn of captions/subtitles for all videos, please follow the steps below.
- Go to the Home Screen of your Apple TV.
- Select Settings.
- Select General.
- Select Accessibility.
- Select Subtitles and Captioning.
- Select Closed Captions and SDH to turn them OFF.
Now all videos will have captions/subtitles turned off.
Turn off captions/subtitles for a specific title on Tubi:
- Open the Tubi app on your Apple TV.
- Select a title with captions/subtitles available.
- When the video starts playing, swipe down on your remote.
- Select Subtitles.
- Select OFF.
* Please note that not all titles on Tubi have subtitles available. You can find more information here.