To setup your iOS Tubi app with Chromecast, please follow the steps below:
- Make sure your Chromecast is connected to the TV and that your phone is connected to the same Internet network as your Chromecast.
- On your phone, download the Chromecast app.
- Open the Chromecast app and tap on Devices.
- Select the Chromecast you want to connect to and tap on Set Up. Follow the steps provided on the screen.
- Once your Chromecast is set up, launch your Tubi app.
- After singing in, tap the Chromecast icon at the top right corner of your screen, next to the search icon.
- Select the Chromecast device you want to connect to.
- Select the video you want to watch and you'll be all set!