If you're experiencing technical issues with Tubi on your Android mobile device, please follow the troubleshooting steps below:
- Make sure your OS is updated to the newest version.
- Restart the app by exiting out, closing the background app and re-opening Tubi.
- Restart your device and re-open Tubi.
- Uninstall Tubi and re-download it from the Google Play Store.
- Clear Tubi data and cache stored on your app. You can do this by going to Settings on your Android device, then selecting Apps > All > Tubi > tap on Clear cache.
- Remove apps you no longer use on your device to clear some memory.
If you continue to experience issues, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Please provide more details about what you were watching, what happened, and the model and OS version of your device, e.g. X410, Android v4.4.2.