If you're experiencing technical issues with Tubi on your Android mobile device, please follow the troubleshooting steps below:
- Try lowering the bit rate:
- While movie/show is playing, tap on the video screen.
- Tap on the HD button on the top right.
- Tap on the lowest bit rate option (typically the top option).
- Make sure your OS is updated to the newest version.
- Restart the app by exiting out, closing the background app and re-opening Tubi.
- Restart your device and re-open Tubi.
- Uninstall Tubi and re-download it from the Google Play Store.
- Clear Tubi data and cache stored on your app. You can do this by going to Settings on your Android device, then selecting Apps > All > Tubi > tap on Clear cache.
- Remove apps you no longer use on your device to clear some memory.
If you continue to experience issues, please let us know and provide the model and OS version of your device, e.g. X410, Android v4.4.2.