If you're experiencing technical issues with Tubi TV on your Android mobile device, please follow the troubleshooting steps below:
- Make sure your OS is updated to the newest version.
- Restart the app by exiting out, closing the background app and re-opening Tubi TV.
- Restart your device and re-open Tubi TV.
- Uninstall Tubi TV and re-download it from the Google Play Store.
- Clear Tubi TV data and cache stored on your app. You can do this by going to Settings on your Android device, then selecting Apps > All > Tubi TV > tap on Clear cache.
- Removing apps you no longer use on your device to clear some memory.
If you continue to experience issues, please let us know and provide the model and OS version of your device, e.g. X410, Android v4.4.2.