How to turn on captions for all videos on the Tubi app on Android:
- Launch the Tubi app on your Android device.
- Tap on the Overflow Menu (3 vertical dots) on the top right corner of the screen.
- Tap on "Settings".
- Go to "Captions" and swipe the white button toward the right of the screen to activate captions for all videos.
How to turn on captions for specific videos:
- Select the video you want to watch.
- Tap on the screen.
- Tap on the CC button, which will become orange, indicating closed captions/subtitles are turned on.
You can learn more about our Closed Captions in our About Closed Captions section.