How to turn captions on/off for all videos on the Tubi app on Android:
- Launch the Tubi app on your Android device.
- Tap on the Account tab along the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on Captions.
- You will now be in your phone's Caption preferences where you can toggle captions to ON or OFF for your entire device.
How to turn captions on/off for specific videos:
- Select the video you want to watch.
- Tap on the screen.
- Tap on the CC icon in the upper right corner. It will become orange to indicate closed captions/subtitles are turned on and white to indicate closed captions/subtitles are turned off.
You can learn more about our Closed Captions in our About Closed Captions section.