Please note that not all titles include subtitles. You can find out more information here.
For all titles:
- Go to your Roku Home Screen.
- Select Settings.
- Select Captions.
- Select Captions Mode to On.
Now all movies and series with subtitles available will immediately play with captions.
For a specific title:
You can turn closed captions/subtitles on for a specific title by following the steps below:
- Select and Play any title.
- When the video begins, click on the asterisk (*) button on your Roku remote. The following pop-up with the title of the video you're watching will be displayed:
- Select On to turn on captions.
Now captions will be displayed on the screen!