If you're having trouble watching videos in the Tubi app on your TiVo device, please follow the troubleshooting steps below:
Step 1: Force a connection to the TiVo Service to ensure that the TiVo device is connected to the network and has the latest software. You can force a connection by following the steps below:
- From the TiVo Central menu select Settings & Messages.
- Select Network Settings.
- Select TiVo Service Connection.
After any successful connection (whether manual or automatic), the TiVo device will automatically
attempt another connection within the next 24 hours.
Step 2: Restart TiVo device:
- From the TiVo Central Menu select Settings & Messages.
- Select Help.
- Restart Box.
Step 3: Powercycle TiVo device:
- Remove the power cord from the back of the DVR.
- Wait at least 15 seconds and then reinsert the power cord.