How to turn off subtitles on Xbox One:
On Xbox One you have the option to turn subtitles off on all videos at once or on each video.
Turn off subtitles on ALL videos across all apps on Xbox One:
- Press the Xbox button on your controller to return to the dashboard.
- Press the Menu button and select Settings.
- Select Closed Captioning in the Console settings column.
- Select closed captions off
Turn off subtitles when watching a specific movie/show on Tubi on Xbox One:
- While the video is playing, press the right bumper on the controller. This will bring up the video player controls.
- Select "CC".
- Select "None" or "Off".
Now subtitles will be turned off.