We're sorry to hear you're having trouble watching Tubi videos on Roku. Please follow the troubleshooting steps below:
Steps to identifying and resolving playback issues
If you are unable to play a specific video:
- Try playing another video on Tubi.
If you are unable to play any videos on Tubi:
- Try playing a video from another channel.
- Restart your Roku:
- You can do this by going to your Roku Home screen, then Settings > System > System Restart Restart.
- You can also unplug your Roku from the power outlet and plug it back in.
- Update the firmware of your Roku: You can do this by going to your Roku Home Screen, then Settings > System > System Update > Check now.
If you are unable to play any video from any channel:
- Check the internet connection by going to your Roku Home screen then selecting Settings > Network. Status should say "Connected".
- If your Roku device is not connected, select Set up new wireless connection and follow the instructions. If you are having trouble connecting, please check out the following article in the Roku Help Center: What to do if you cannot connect to your home network or the Internet
- Restart the Roku device and your router.
- To restart your Roku
Poor video quality or re-buffering
If you occasionally see poor video quality or re-buffering, this may be due to network congestion.
- Check whether your internet service provider is currently experiencing issues.
- Reduce usage of other devices currently accessing the network, such as other streaming players, computers, game consoles, and mobile devices.