If you're having trouble watching Tubi on Xbox One, please follow the troubleshooting steps below.
Restart the Tubi app
- Go to the Home screen of your Xbox One by pressing the Xbox button on your remote and then selecting Home.
- Verify that the big application tile is highlighted, and then press the Menu button on your controller.
- Select Quit.
- Now, re-launch the app.
- If the issue persists, please restart your console.
Restart your console
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
- Select Settings.
- Select Restart console.
- Select Yes to confirm.
- Try Tubi again. If the issue persists, please disconnect and reconnect your console.
Note: If you're unable to access the guide or if the console appears to be frozen, press and hold the Xbox button on the console for about 10 seconds until the console turns off. After the console shuts down, touch the Xbox button on the console again to restart.
Disconnect and reconnect your console's power cable
- Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
- Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.
- Plug the console power cable back in.
- Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox One.
- Re-launch the Tubi app.
- If the issue persists, please delete and reinstall the Tubi app.
Delete and reinstall app
- On Xbox Home, select My games & apps.
- Select Apps, highlight the game or app you want to remove, and then press the Menu button.
- Select Manage app.
- Select the app logo.
- Press the Menu button.
- Select Uninstall.
- On the next screen, select Uninstall to confirm the deletion.
- To reinstall, go to the Home screen, select Store. Afterward, go to Search and search for Tubi. Tubi will appear in the results.