Xbox Live Connection Problems
- If the Tubi app isn't functioning smoothly on your Xbox 360 console, there may be a a problem with your connection. See Troubleshoot Xbox 360 connection to Xbox Live.
- Go to Xbox Live status to check if there's a problem with the service.
- If you continue to see the error message and there are no reported issues with the service, wait about a minute and then restart the app.
- Go to the Home screen of your Xbox 360 by pressing the Xbox button on your remote and then selecting Home.
- Verify that the big application tile is highlighted, and then press the Menu button on your controller.
- Select Quit.
- Now, re-launch the app.
Restart your Xbox 360 Console
If restarting the Tubi app did not resolve the problem, please restart your Xbox 360 console:
- Press the center Xbox Guide button on the controller for three seconds.
- Next, select to turn off the controller and the console.
- Now turn on the Xbox Console by pressing on the Xbox Guide button on the controller again.
- If you continue to get the error, delete and reinstall the Tubi app.
Delete and Reinstall the Tubi app
- From the Xbox Dashboard, go to settings and then System.
- Select Storage.
- Select your primary storage device.
- Select Games and Apps.
- Find and select any items that refer to "Tubi."
- Select Delete.
- Return to the Xbox Dashboard.
- Go to Browse Apps, and then select Tubi.
- Select Download and then Confirm Purchase to download and install the app.