Xbox Live Connection Problems
- If the Tubi app isn't functioning smoothly on your Xbox 360 console, there may be a a problem with your connection. See Troubleshoot Xbox 360 connection to Xbox Live.
Xbox 360 Audio or Video Problems
- If your Xbox 360 console is not providing good-quality video or audio, see Xbox 360 audio or video problems.
- If only a specific title on Tubi is not providing good quality video or audio, please contact us and provide the title on which you experienced this issue.
The Tubi app doesn't respond or error message displayed
If the the app is not responding or an error message is displayed, please try following the troubleshooting steps below:
- Go to Xbox Live status to check if there's a problem with the service.
- If you continue to see the error message and there are no reported issues with the service, wait about a minute and then restart the app.
- Go to the Home screen of your Xbox 360 by pressing the Xbox button on your remote and then selecting Home.
- Verify that the big application tile is highlighted, and then press the Menu button on your controller.
- Select Quit.
- Now, re-launch the app.
Restart your Xbox 360 Console
If restarting the Tubi app did not resolve the problem, please restart your Xbox 360 console:
- Press the center Xbox Guide button on the controller for three seconds.
- Next, select to turn off the controller and the console.
- Now turn on the Xbox Console by pressing on the Xbox Guide button on the controller again.
- If you continue to get the error, delete and reinstall the Tubi app.
Delete and Reinstall the Tubi app
- From the Xbox Dashboard, go to settings and then System.
- Select Storage.
- Select your primary storage device.
- Select Games and Apps.
- Find and select any items that refer to "Tubi."
- Select Delete.
- Return to the Xbox Dashboard.
- Go to Browse Apps, and then select Tubi.
- Select Download and then Confirm Purchase to download and install the app.