If you have already requested an email to reset the password for your Tubi account via tubi.tv/forgot and have not received an email to reset your password, please follow the troubleshooting steps below.
- Check your spam filter on your email account.
- Check your trash or junk folder in your email account.
If the email is not in your spam or junk folders, and you are a hotmail.com, outlook.com, or msn.com user, please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your safe senders list and request a new email to reset your password. You can do this by following the steps below:
- Open your email.
- Click on the gear in the top right corner.
- Click on "Options".
- In the menu on the left, under "Junk email", click on "Safe Senders".
- Enter "email@example.com" and click the plus sign to add our email to your safe senders list.
- Now wait about 2 minutes and afterward, go to tubi.tv/forgot and request another email to reset your password.
The email should now be available in your inbox.
If you have a different email provider or the issue persists, please contact us.