How to modify Parental Controls?
To set up your parental controls to block certain content from appearing in your account or have access to more content, please follow the steps below.
1. Go to tubi.tv on a web browser and sign in. After you sign in, you'll see your name at the top right corner.
2. Click/tap on your name on the top right corner.
3. Click/Tap on Account Settings.
4. Click/Tap on the Parental Controls tab and select your preferred level of parental controls.
5. To save your Parental Control settings, enter your password. If you've forgotten your password please visit tubi.tv/forgot and enter your email to receive instructions on how to reset your password.
6. Click/Tap Save and you'll be all set!
Please note that it may take up to 24 hours for your new Parental Control settings to apply to your account on other devices. To speed up the process, please sign out of your Tubi account, completely exit the app/channel, then relaunch Tubi and sign in again.